Friday, September 11, 2009

Preen S/S 2010

Earlier this afternoon, a hardcore Preen loving friend of mine clued me in to how extremely amazing Preen's Spring 2010 show was. And indeed she was correct.

While, California is quite season-less, I sometimes feel that dressing for warm weather can be difficult. Especially with my aesthetics. Usually in the summer, I resort to skimpy sundresses with boots, or loose tank tops/belted tunics with short shorts. Preen always seems to offer something more, something inspiring for those warmer days.

Let's start off with dresses. The first dress just kills me. As long as I can remember, I've been obsessed with lingerie inspired clothing. So the lace, mesh, corset-esque piping initially drew me in, then the flash of pink and the cutouts made me go insane.







Also, I rarely pay attention to bottoms during fashion shows. But how could you not ignore these? Again I fell for the lace and pink piping number. I'm also quite obsessed with the jumpsuit and metallic jodhpurs.



3 comments:

  1. these bottoms are great! preen is definitlabeely one of the coolest labels i know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. waow so love those... I was sure preen was gonna make a big hit this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy shit, Anna Selezneva got incredibly thin...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails