Saturday, September 5, 2009

This Is Not An Exit...

It's currently 2AM in the morning, and I've consumed entirely too much caffeine today. In my insomniatic (Is that even a word? I think not) troll through cyberspace, I happened upon this amazing tee via Stylesightings. I love it. It's brilliant and it goes well with my current read (see last picture). I really wish Bret Easton Ellis would come out with another book. I've already read all of them, and I want more.




Oh Patrick Bateman, you are such a sick fuck.



PS. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about. The quote is from American Psycho, a novel by the fantastic Mr. Bret Easton Ellis, and the picture is of Patrick Bateman as played, in the movie, by Christian Bale.

first two images via stylesightings... last picture taken by me.

6 comments:

  1. I did a DIY version of this tee! I think his new book is coming out soon. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love some BEE, though I haven't read his books in awhile. I actually never finished 'Glamourama'- is it worth picking up again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's worth it as long as you don't mind that half of it consists of laundry lists of 90s designers and celebrities. Honestly, that one was kind of a blur for me =X

    ReplyDelete
  4. american psycho and less than zero are my favorite bret easton ellis book turned campy movies combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuck yeah american psycho is awesome.

    and oh my god i want that tshirt

    and last of all.... you and me both!!!! WHYYYYYYYY WERE WE BORN IN THE WRONG DECADE.... might i add my location is all wrong... from USSR to Australia... godammit someone get me to NY already

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read American Psycho and I have to say that book is amazing, I'm waiting for the new release because if the first one was extraordinary the other one will be terrific, I've heard excellent commentaries about the new release.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails