Sunday, February 1, 2009

Issey Miyake Spring 2005

I'm going through the process of editing through my old magazines and found this spread from an old issue of S0-En magazine.  I remember being completely smitten with this collection when I first saw it. I loved how it was etheral, romantic and modern all at the same time. 

When I browse fashion week photos, I usually like several collections. I save them the pictures I like, and look at them later. It's interesting to see trends progress throughout the course of several years. This collection is now a little over 4 years old, and usually by this time, I no longer find most of the collections relevant. However, this collection still does it for me. 

Photobucket
issey miyake S05 1
Editorial from So-En Magazine

Photobucket
photos from the fashion show courtesy of nymag

I think I feel a DIY project coming on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails