Wednesday, February 25, 2009

more, more, more

Yesterday I saw a little bit of the Julien Macdonald collection and was enraptured by the look I posted yesterday. Granted, it's not "original" in the sense that crazy furs and shredded things have been all over the blogosphere. But who cares, it doesn't change the fact that it's fucking hot as hell. And yes. It's fact. Not opinion.

That being said, I was actually excited to see the full collection on style.com. I think I'm in love.












PS. I <3 LONDON FASHION WEEK.

2 comments:

  1. Love this blog!

    Never thought I'd love Julien's designs, though. Craze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, the designer for A mcqueen is Shaun Leane. Maybe cause my font is so small your eyes missed it but I was able to credit him. He's fab!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails